DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY AND SUPPLY CHAINS ACT OF 2010
California Civil Code §1714.43 and California Tax & Revenue Code §19547.5
It is the goal of HV Randall Foods, LLC. to encourage and practice safe, responsible, and ethical business practices in an effort to eradicate slavery and human trafficking. In that regard, HV Randall Foods, LLC., pursuant to California Civil Code §1714.43 and California Tax & Revenue Code §19547.5, makes the following disclosures for the sole purpose of combating and eradicating human trafficking and slavery:
1. HV Randall Foods, LLC. shall engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risk of human trafficking and slavery. HV Randall Foods, LLC. does its own verification and does not outsource verification to any third party.
2. HV Randall Foods, LLC. shall perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for human trafficking and slavery and supply chains. Currently, any audits conducted by HV Randall Foods, LLC. are not done as an independent unannounced audit.
3. HV Randall Foods, LLC. requires all direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding human trafficking and slavery of the country or countries in which it is doing business.
4. HV Randall Foods, LLC. shall and hereby does maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding human trafficking and slavery.
5. HV Randall Foods, LLC. provides all employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risk within the supply chains of products.
HV Randall Foods, LLC. encourages all employees, vendors, business partners and any of the public, to directly inform HV Randall Foods, LLC. should they become aware of any issues regarding HV Randall Foods, LLC. suppliers’ involvement in human trafficking and slavery. Any such communication shall be directed to:
HV Randall Foods, LLC.Attention: Supply Chain Transparency for Human Trafficking and Slavery
2905 E 50 St.Vernon, California 90058